

Daxton is such a cutie. He is the best big bother anyone could ever ask for. Everyday when I pick the kids up Dax asks me to tell him How Bria was at daycare. He said that he would like a report everyday when I pick him up so he knows how she is doing, or else he said that I could pick him up first so he can go to her daycare with me and ask them himself. I told him that I would make him a deal, if he told me something that he learned at school that day I would tell him how Bria did. He thought it was a great idea.
Dax told me that he thinks I should take Bria to the Oprah show so I can show Oprah how smart she is, because Oprah always has the smartest kids on her show. He thinks that everything she does is so amazing, he is so fasinated with her and loves her beyond belief. I keep looking for some sort of jealousy in him but he is more like a little parent then a sibling. Bria is very lucky to have him. Thanks for making life enjoyable Daxton.
1 comment:
It's so dang cute how he adores her!! Means you need a few more for him to adore! LOL
Post a Comment